Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Tulip Festival was Truly Terrific

It is a rare occasion that Danny and I had an evening off, together.  We went to the Tulip Festival and had a terrific time.  
Usually he has the camera, but today we each had one.  I get his hand-me-down cameras and he gets new ones.







 I wonder if I could turn this plant into an herbal tea.  

 These darling children were running around behind us, smelling as many flowers as possible.  We never saw their parents.



This couple says it all.  I want to grow up and be like them.  


 More great shadows - notice the statue's reflection in the water,
 notice we are holding hands.
 I can't wait until I am old enough to enjoy outdoor beauty sitting down.



In the middle of this beautiful garden are some wonderful bronze statues of Christ.  
 There was such a reverent feeling.
Did you know you can double click on any photo and view it larger?  Danny taught me this.





I love taking photos of the best sight of all - my husband who LOVES cameras and taking photos; ALMOST as much as he loves me.
Danny on this awesome park bench, taken by me.
Jean on this awesome park bench, taken by Danny.  
This one is for Mike, who works for USU extension.  Thank you so much Mike, for the tickets.  We felt like we were on vacation.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks great! Beautiful flowers. You put things so well. The "eat and chat" looked fun. I'll have to talk to you more about the details.

Radhika Anandan said...

Sister Dabell! I love the photos and I just want to say that you and Elder Dabell are the cutest couple. You both compliment each other well. MIss you both so much!