Saturday, May 18, 2013

Visit the Vet

I took my 14 year old black lab, Sally to the vet.  She has another ear infection.  All her life I thought she suffered because her ears got wet.  Finally this vet explained she has allergies.  Yea!, I don't have to worry so much about giving her a bath.  
The vet cat was sleeping in her basket on the counter, as I left.
After the vet, and bath, Sally is doing what she does best.  I do enjoy her and and vet explained she is on borrowed time as they live on average 11-12 years.
“Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” 
― Roger Caras

1 comments:

Megan said...

That's a good quote about dogs. Sally will be missed when she's gone. I know Blake and Zack love her. I love your trees too! I want some, but am afraid they would die. That seems to happen to my trees.